We are continuing to provide safe and comfortable detoxifications while also implementing new protocols to respond to the Covid 19 virus.
We have have been closely monitoring news and recommendations from the CDC (and other health agencies) and are going above and beyond all recommended cautionary measures.
Some of the things that we have done to respond to the threat of Covid-19 include:
- Limiting visitors and screening for flu-like symptoms
- Reducing interaction of third parties in non-essential roles
- Screening potential clients upon admissions and daily for any flu-like symptoms
- Implementing more extreme sanitary practices and increasing the frequency of surfaces being wiped, etc.
We are continuing to monitor the situation. Nothing is more important than the safety and good health of our clients and staff.
– True Life Recovery Clinical Team