Congratulations on your decision to begin your rehabilitation journey. We honor your decision, courage, and strength. Both of our residential detox centers in Orange County, CA and Newport Beach have limited space available.
VERIFY YOUR INSURANCE
Who We Are
True Life Recovery is a safe and compassionate clinical detox center located in a peaceful community near the Pacific coast. We offer a home-like environment where clients can focus on their treatment without distractions. Clients are monitored around-the-clock to ensure their safety and comfort by our highly trained clinical staff that includes licensed counselors and therapists. Our medical team is supervised by Dr. Randall Turner, DO, a Board-Certified Psychiatrist and addiction specialist specializing in detox services. Dr. Turner also provides psychiatric assessments, identifying any underlying issues clients may be experiencing.
Just as all clients are unique, we strive to design unique detox programs for each client. Personalized monitoring of vital signs and withdrawal symptoms allows us to create individualized programs that may include medication-assisted treatment.
What to Bring
As a general rule, try to pack light and keep it to the necessities:
- Personal ID
- Insurance Card
- Prescription Card
- Personal Toiletries (sorry no aerosols or anything containing alcohol ie; hand sanitizer, perfume, mouthwash)
- 7 days of comfortable weather appropriate clothing, if you are unsure how to pack for the weather pack layering options, like t-shirts, sweaters jackets etc.
- Shower flip flops
- Comfortable everyday shoes
- Personal Music player without internet access or speakers
- Paperback books
Items That Are Not Allowed
Because your detox is focused on your recovery without a lot of distraction gaming consoles, video games are not allowed. Food and beverages are not allowed. If you have dietary restrictions please note that with your intake manager.
- Drugs and alcohol, narcotics, or prohibited prescriptions.
- Guns, knives, scissors, sharp objects
- Nail polish or nail polish remover
- Cleaning products of any kind
- Scented candles or incense
- No revealing clothing or clothing that references violence, drugs, pornography, or alcohol.