Admissions to Our Detox Program in CA
Congratulations on your decision to begin your rehabilitation journey, We honor your decision, courage and strength. Both of our residential detox centers in Fountain Valley and Newport Beach have limited space available.
What to Bring
As a general rule, try to pack light and keep it to the necessities:
- Personal ID
- Insurance Card
- Prescription Card
- Personal Toiletries (sorry no aerosols or anything containing alcohol ie; hand sanitizer, perfume, mouthwash)
- 7 days of comfortable weather appropriate clothing, if you are unsure how to pack for the weather pack layering options, like t-shirts, sweaters jacket etc.
- Shower flip flops
- Comfortable every day shoes
- Personal Music player without internet access or speakers
- Paperback books
Items That Are Not Allowed
Because your detox is focused on your recovery without a lot of distraction gaming consoles, video games are not allowed. Food and beverages are not allowed. If you have dietary restrictions please note that with your intake manager.
- Drugs and alcohol, narcotics or prohibited prescriptions.
- Guns, knives, scissors, sharp objects
- Nail Polish or nail polish remover
- Cleaning products of any kind
- Scented candles or incense
- No revealing clothing or clothing that references violence, drugs, pornography or alcohol.